Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mothers Day!!

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day, I figured it was only appropriate that I post about my AMAZING mom!

I love and admire my mom so much. She is a model of the person that I would like to be. My mom has dedicated her life to serving Jesus and being there 100% for her family. She makes it clear how treasured each of her children are and is sure to spend lots of 1-on-1 time with everyone.

She encourages my dreams, reassures me when I'm scared, and exhibits unconditional love in all that she does.

Thanks mom!!!





2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a wonderful daughter you must be! Thank you for your kind words on my blog and thank you for honoring your Mom.

Kimberley said...

There are just not enough words...This is beautiful...ahhh I remember those times..