Monday, July 17, 2006

Grandma's House!

There is no place like Grandma and Grandpa's house! Our family loves traveling up to the country to spend time with our grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. My grandma and grandpa are the most loving, generous, and Christ-like couple you could ever meet. Not to mention everything my grandma cooks is amazing!!! We love riding the four wheeler and hanging out in their huge back yard. Everyone always come home feeling relaxed, loved, and of course, FULL.






3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Oh my goodness I can remember those days at Grandma's. They are priceless.Your pictures depict such hapiness which in our society as a whole is such a rarity...You are so so so blessed. Great photos as well!

Susanna said...

Hi Kelsey,
I just wanted to say how fantastic I think it is that you're writing this blog. I am an almost-fifteen-year-old girl with two biological brothers, ages 7 and ten, and we are waiting for the referral of a baby from Ethiopia. We also plan to adopt another older child in the future. It's so great to find an adoption blog from a sibling's point of view- it's the only one I've found so far! You have inspired me to create my own adoption blog. Keep up the good work! I'll definetely be checking into this blog regularly!

KelseyChristine said...

Thanks guys!

Susanna--let me know when you create your blog. I would love to read it :)