Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Aaron Tariku!

All of a sudden my baby is not such a baby anymore!

Aaron turned two years old September 9. He has had a pretty eventful two years, and I am in awe every time I think about how far he has come. He came to the United States too small for American growth charts, and is now perfectly in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. He is the happiest, sweetest, funniest, and most adorable little guy. I hope he stays this sweet throughout the terrible twos! He is at such a fun age--learning to talk, and trying to establish his independence, while still not too old to be cuddly and give lots of hugs and kisses to his family members!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!











Here is Aaron being restrained from helping himself to the cake...

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

Happy Happy Birthday form NC...I love Thomas The Train! My boys used to watch it as often as they possibly could. You always capture the moment just right. As I'm sure Ive said and you hear quite frequently such a beautiful family.

Joan González said...

"congratulations" desde Barcelona.

Joan