Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A-A-A-A-A-A-A

Aaron LOVES music. His favorite genres are gospel, raggaeton, and hip-hop. Multiple times a day he will come into my room and request a specific song.

The website below should link you to a video of Aaron dancing to his favorite Cherish song. He thinks she's spelling his name in the beginning of the song when she goes 'A-A-A-A-A-A-A-". (Sorry the lighting is so bad--this was filmed with a digital camera)

http://eyespot.com/blogs/kelseychristines

You'll see on the video that he does not hesitate to say "NO!" if you dare to play the wrong music.

8 comments:

Susy Q said...

That's some fancy dancing Aaron's got there! Where did he learn it?

Chinamama4 said...

Kelsey, dropped in from Owlhaven, and can't wait to read more of your story!
Becky:)

owlhaven said...

Thanks for adding to the comment craziness over at my place!

Mary, mom to many

KelseyChristine said...

Hm...I'm not sure Susy. Definetly not from me!! Tekle, Lacy, and Isaac have music on and dance 24/7, so I'm guessing he learned it from one of them :)

5KidMom said...

Hi Kelsey,

I'm here from Owlhaven...

I have stopped by your blog a time or two before. You have an amazing family. Your perspective is a valuable and rare one in the blog world. Keep it up!

chel said...

Very cute:-)
I'm here from Owlhaven I love your blog:-)

momteacherfriend said...

I don't own a cell phone or a pager. I just hang around everyone I know, all the time. If someone wants to get ahold of me, they just say "Mitch," and I say "what?" and turn my head slightly.
Mitch Hedberg

That's for you!
I had never heard of him before Wednesday. He cracks me up!

Kimberley said...

OK ...better late than never... http://blogspottemplates.blogspot.com/ Thats the link that will help you cahnge your template..
any questions kimzgreeneyez3@yahoo.com