Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blogger Beta

**~~UPDATE~~**
Now people with accounts other than beta CAN comment--I'm so happy they fixed that. What if I had offended someone?? That person would have no means to post an angry response!! :)
**********************************************************************

Don't ask me why...but I signed up fpr blogger beta and it is driving me crazy. It says I can't revert to classic blogger, so apparantly I'm just out of luck. I know some people have been able to switch to wordpress bringing all of their archives with them, but I have no idea how to do that. IIf anyone knows what I can do please email me at kelcctsn22 at yahoo.com

2 comments:

Thankfulmom said...

I just stopped by to catch up and I love the things you've written recently. Thanks for sharing your life.

Ratzfatz said...

Hi,
normally I am interesting only on fotos, as a kind of moments in the live. I love to shared my moments and love it to catch form others. But ... I read in your blog about family and that touched mi. I wish you and your family all the best!!!
You must be have a realy great an nice family .... !!!

BTW. the Portrait of Aron a realy great ... I like it! The foto of yur brother Isacc is great an funny to.

Greeting an best wishes of ...
Ratze