Sunday, October 01, 2006

Seven Brothers and Sisters?! How Do You Survive?

Yeah, over the years we’ve had to be pretty creative about sleeping arrangements…

No, I’ve never received any Christmas presents even remotely close to the IPOD price range …

Yup, I get stuck baby-sitting on Saturday nights once in awhile…

Yeah, kids come and jump on my bed at 7:00 in the morning most weekends.

Yes, I’ll have to take out student loans and work through college…

Naw, my parents haven’t bought me a car…

But honestly,

I couldn't feel more BLESSED!!!!




7 comments:

Kimberley said...

I do hope you realize how beautiful you are both inside and out!

shelley said...

you are one cool girl. :) thanks for sharing and i hope my only daughter has a heart of gold like yours!

dawn said...

You have a beautiful family, and how lucky they are to have you!

momteacherfriend said...

Well said!
Great blog.
By way of Owlhaven.

JunieB said...

Those are sweet, sweet pictures. I really enjoy reading your blog.

June, by way of Owlhaven.

Raskell Party of 8 said...

What a blessing God has given you and your family. It is wonderful to see your pure heart for the Lord. You and your family are in my prayers. What a great outlook you have on life. In His Love, Sandra

Sherri said...

As a newly adoptive mom - 5 bio, and #6 from Ethiopia - you have done my heart good! While it's been so obvious that God sent us our little boy, nagging in my mind are the worldly questions of, "Are we 'wrecking' the children by having so many of them?" We have debated this often lately...can we handle more?...because it sure seems like we're being directed to adopt more! What a road we travel when we follow Jesus...plenty of excitement and joy in the journey! Thanks for the encouragement of reading words from your heart.