Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving!


I have soooo much to be thankful for this year.

I am thankful for JESUS. I have grown so much in Him and am learning more everyday about what it really means to follow Christ. He has blessed me in so many ways and I do not thank Him often enough. So THANK YOU JESUS!!

I am thankful for my AMAZING family. I have the security of knowing that there are 10 people who love me unconditionally. I know that there are many who don't have that in their life, so today I am feeling especially thankful for my familia!!!

I am thankful that we have an additional member of the family to celebrate Thanksgiving with this year!

I am thankful that I can trust in the plans God has for me--I am so excited to see what happens after I graduate in June.

I'm just thankful for everything today!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

And this is why in every picture I see a smile upon everyone's face! You are going to go so far after graduationg. I just know!