Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!


It finally snowed here on New Years Eve! We've had a few tiny snowfalls in the last few weeks, but now the snow looks like it's here to stay. The little kids have been outside 24/7, which I'm sure is a relief for my mom since there's no school all week.


And what better way to warm-up after playing outside all day than eating smores by the fire?



Aaron was so funny--we were sitting by the fireplace and I asked him if he knew any campfire songs. He thought really hard for a minute, than started singing

Push it, Push it
To the FIRE, FIRE
Cuz we're in it to win it
We're in it to win it
OH YEAH

He changed the lyrics of the Disney Channel song "Push it to the Limit" by substituting the word fire for limit. I thought that showed pretty advanced reasoning skills for a two year old!

4 comments:

Susy Q said...

So lucky that you have snow! It feels like spring here in CT- 50s all week!!

Happy New Year!

momteacherfriend said...

I love the marshmellow on the finger. Yum.

a bit irish said...

Praying for now here.. you guys are lucky... :-)

Kimberley said...

mmmmm looks sooo good. It's late and your making me hungry.