Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blogiversary!

Yesterday was my 1-year blogiversary! It has been such a cool experience to "meet" new people through this blog. All of the sweet and encouraging comments have meant so much to me. Thank you for reading and letting me share "Our Life" with you :)



On an exciting side note, I went to a banquet this week for a scholarship program that is giving me $16,000 over four-years of college! I am so grateful...college tuition is ridiculously high, and the assistance we are getting has been such a relief for me and my family.


7 comments:

5KidMom said...

Wow!! Congratulations on your Blogiversary and CONGRATULATIONS on your scholarship!!!!!!!

We wish you all the best as you prepare to start this new chapter of your life! College?!?!?!

momteacherfriend said...

WooHoo! That is awesome. Diligence and hardwork does pay off. Proud of you.

Happy anniversary. Keep blogging.

Sharon said...

Kelsey,

Congratulations! Blogging for an entire year is an accomplishment - I'm not terribly diligent with mine... How exciting that you got a scholarship too! Way to go!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kels! That's awesome. Where are you going to go to school and what are you going to study? We miss y'all!
Love, Momma B.

KelseyChristine said...

Thanks you guys! :)

Scarlett_333 said...

Congratulations. I have applied to quite a few myself but have yet to hear back. But you are definitely right about it being expensive!!

W W said...

Congratulations on your Blogiversary and on your scholarship. Pretty pictures.