Tuesday, May 15, 2007

There's Always Something to Laugh At



Kelsey: "Are you excited to get some injera and doro wat?"

Tekle: Yeah!!!

Kelsey: Wait, maybe we should get something a little less spicy--I don't know if you can handle the doro wat anymore"

Tekle: No, it's ok. I haven't lost my tongue yet.






By Lacy
(a picture/description of my mom's costume on Halloween)

This is my mom Cindy, but we mostly call her mom. This was her costeum in 2007.She was jrest up as a longery basket.She put in one pare of pants and one pare of underwear. My mom had the bestis costeum in the world. The end.




And lastly, a video. Please excuse the song--I asked Tekle what kind of drink he's talking about and he said "Mango Juice" so I think it's ok :)

15 comments:

5KidMom said...

I can't see the pics, but the video is sweet. Cute stories too!!

Annie said...

I just came across your blog (half an hour ago?) but I can't remember how! It's annoying me. Hmm. Anyway, I went back to some of your earliest posts to see what you're about, and I haven't exactly read over your archives yet, but I like the way you think and the fact that you care about this stuff - okay if I put your blog in my favourites list?

momteacherfriend said...

Funny stuff!
I love their laughs.

KelseyChristine said...

Sorry you couldn't see the pictures! I tried uploading them again--hopefuily they will show up now.

Annie,
Of course you can list me in your favorites! Thanks! :)

Jennifer said...

That video was so stinkin' cute! I love that you are such a proud big sister. Your siblings are going to appreciate this blog so much when they get older.
Congrats on the scholarship!

Susy Q said...

Too cute! LOVE the video.

cathy said...

Is it my imagination, or is it actually getting darker outside while you're filming take after take??? How long were you all trying to do this??? LOVE Their giggles.

Scarlett_333 said...

Oh my goodness- they are ADORABLE! Too cute, they sound so happy.

KelseyChristine said...

Haha Cathy, it probably WAS getting darker!

Scarlett_333 said...

Kelsey- it is okay if I post a link to your blog on my blog???

-Nikki

Chris Brooks said...

Dat is funny! What song was it?

KelseyChristine said...

Hey Nikki--Sure you can post a link! Thanks :)

Chris--It was "Buy You a Drank" lol. Pretty much the commercial hip-hop that you hate!

KelseyChristine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dawn said...

This video had my kids giggling along!

Nancy said...

Haha! Tesfaye still has his tongue too!!! We go out for ET food and attempt to make it. He says he doesn't miss it but I don't believe him :)