Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Matthew 18:3



And said, "Truly, I say to you, If you do not have a change of heart and become like little children, you will not go into the kingdom of heaven."

Lacy was very touched by the stories of all the kids I met in Mexico this summer. She has such a big heart and I am always impressed with the genuine compassion she has for people. Knowing these characteristics, I shouldn't have been surprised today when Lacy showed me the jar she had been saving money in for the kids at Miracle Ranch.
She decided to do it completely on her own, and has been able to resist spending the money on herself for the last four months. I have such an incredible sister!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you posted this. I am so proud of Lacy- that's my girl!
Love the "photo shoot pics!"

Scarlett_333 said...

Aww- that is so sweet of her. I can't wait to see how much she will accomplish once she is older.
Nikki

Anonymous said...

oops the anonymous one was from me.
Leah

5KidMom said...

That is beautiful stuff. You have been a wonderful example for your younger siblings (and a few of us adults). Lacy has a sweet spirit, and a great big sister to give her direction. I love it! 8^)