Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthdays Galore

We have had four birthdays in the last month!
First Lacy turned 11



Then Aaron turned 4 (which forced me to stop being in denial of the fact that he's not a baby anymore!)


Then Janaya turned 15--We laughed that if we lived in Mexico she would have had a way bigger birthday celebration (quincenera)!




Then Jesse turned 22 (and warned me that it's no fun getting 'old')



Jesse wasn't cooperating when I was trying to take pictures but I tricked him into laughing for this one--then I warned him that I was going to post it on my blog with a super corny label like "family fun" or something :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--that's alot of parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bingaling said...

I love the photos! And I gave you an award - check my blog!
Chanda

Mark and Sarah said...

Your most recent post about Z seems to have disappeared (I read it on my bloglines reader), but I just wanted to say that it was an awesome post and I totally commend your straightforward boldness in educating us!!