Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Sweet Ring-Bearer

A good friend of the family named Emily asked Aaron months ago to be the ring-bearer in her wedding. At first he had no idea what that meant, but after his siblings clued him in on the fact that he would get to wear a suit he was all for the idea!
He kept asking all summer "When is me and Emily's wedding?" (we had to gently tell him that it was actually Emily and Billy's wedding).
Aaron wasn't the only one who was excited. Even Tekle said "I can't wait to see you in your suit. You're gonna look AWESOME!" then he looked at me and said "I'm going to put him in a box that says "off-limits". Apparantly he thought Aaron would look to cool to touch.
The day before the wedding Aaron and my mom went to the rehearsal dinner. Before they ate the mother of the bride was listing off what was on the menu:

--Fillet Mingon
--Baked Walleye
--Chicken Kiev

and Aaron interrupted yelling out "I like nachos!"

Well the day finally arrived, and Aaron was the best ring-bearer I've ever seen (Ok, so I'm a little biased). He took his job so seriously and looked precious in his little tux. We were all so proud!




The following shot was taken immediately after the newlyweds kissed--I KNEW the boys would do something funny, so I had my camera ready :)







Tekle and Aaron LOVE Jesse's friend Greg. Ok I probably shouldn't just call him Jesse's friend--Aaron and Tekle could be seriously offended. He's an old friend of the entire family!



Mom and her BFF Ann who reciently moved back here from North Carolina!


Dancing the night away!


2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a handsome boy!

cathy said...

Look at those Park Ave photos. Makes my heart weep with missing it!!! Love the family photos, as always.