Thursday, December 18, 2008

Personality



In all the descriptions of Zene that we received, there were two words that seemed to be the common denominators:

1.Sweet
2.Quiet

According to my Mom, number one is super accurate but number two...not so much. Once this girl gets to know you she is LOUD! She was laughing uncontrollably in the background when I talked to my Mom on the phone the other day and SINGING at the top of her lungs. Mom and Janaya have also reported that she is quite the little Diva, especially at her orphanage. I have a feeling she is going to fit in quite well with her other sisters ;)

Her voice is possibly the sweetest thing I've ever heard. My Dad got so choked up the other day because she said "I love you daddy!" on the phone.
I can't wait for her to come home and I can start really discovering what her personality is like (ha I almost wrote 'what her little personality is like' but the word little just doesn't sound like it fits her personality at all!)






Just LOOK at that gorgeous smile!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh Kelsey, I am so happy for you and your family. It won't be much longer now. I don't know if you have my blog address (I know your mom does) but if you don't let me know. I too think she fits so perfectly into your family.

Andrea said...

Kelsey, I just tagged you.

cathy said...

She is a doll! I am so excited for you all. I personally believe that all kids from Ethiopia are labeled "quiet". Zinabu was supposed to be quiet but he is the loudest kid I've ever heard. Hee hee.

krissy said...

I really appreciate your blog! My husband and I are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia... We were thinking there is great value in a multitude of counselors and wanted to and ask for any wisdom you would have for us. Anything and everything we would appreciate!

Thanks so much,
The Fulton Family
http://web.mac.com/krissy.d.fulton/Fulton_Family_Website/Welcome.html