Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Zene and Janaya's Water Fight in Ethiopia

Sarah asked if Zene made it home for Christmas and I thought I'd answer that here since others may be wondering too! Unfortunately, she was not here for Christmas. My Mom ran into some issues in ET (incorrect information from the embassy) and had to come back without Zene. Thankfully we were able to resolve things and just a few days later my Dad went back to ET and brought her home. It was stressful and quite the emotional roller coaster, but it makes us even more grateful to have her here in our arms!

Here is a cute video Janaya recorded while they were in ET--isn't Zene's giggle the BEST??
Warning: if you are prone to motion sickness you may want to refrain from watching this video--there is lots of camera movement!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can i see the video?

KelseyChristine said...

sorry, i had it on private, it should work now!

Mark and Sarah said...

So sorry to hear there was a hangup in Ethiopia and that your family wasn't all together for Christmas. Thankfully she's home now and there will be many Christmas' to come!

KelseyChristine said...

Sorry Sarah, I wrote my cousin's anme instead of yours for some reason--I knew it was you that asked!! I'm a little sleep deprived :)

Anonymous said...

what a cute giggle! :)