Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring!


I'm sorry that I've completely neglected this blog for the last month...I promise I'll get back to real blogging soon! The last month has been filled with midterms and traveling, and now I have things like my official BSW program application, finalizing summer plans, and a major research project about the "Mau-Mau" revolution in Kenya on my plate. So for now I just have time to post some pics :)




Aaron and Zenebesh certainly have their moments but they really do love each other. The other day they were taking a nap in my mom's room and she went in to check on them and they were both sleeping soundly and holding hands :)


2 comments:

Andrea H. said...

yeah bad blogger. I am going down that road myself these days.

I just love the new pictures. What a joy to finally see spring.

D said...

http://hawu.wordpress.com/2009/04/05/honest-scrap/

A little linky-love for you.

(Keep up the great posts!)